Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sometimes a mistake can be good

Lots of learning in a span of 2hours today!

Learning No: 1 Clearly mention the places you will ship to.

From Company 2 i made my first sale today. so Yaayyy!!

I then had to refund it as the address was a US address and shipping there would have meant a Loss on my first sale!!

Learning No:2 : My version of Msgtag works!!! In order to initiate a refund i transferred a mail from one account to another. i use Google mail in the sense my company mail is hosted on Gmail and i didnt expect my version of msgtag to work. Atleast, that's what even the website says. But it DOES!!!

I'm going to have to re-think my original intent to purchase the more expensive version of msgtag because apparently i dont need to anymore.

I wanted to shift company 1 ka mail also to Gmail so that should happen by the end of the day :D

Good fun no?? :D

No comments: