Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Awesome Feeling!!

The other day my future boss(The Boss Man) called me because sitting in front of him was someone who was into Market Research and TheBossMan wanted to know if we should/would utilise his services :-) He ended the call saying that I should think of the type of people I would want working under me.

What an awesome feeling that was!! I get to decide whom we hire!! And they'll be working under ME!!!

He then calls the next day to know more about the same since apparently he's been meeting a lot of people who are looking for a job and who he thinks could be a fit.

Man I couldnt stop grinning all day.

I met him today over dinner and go to work tomorrow. I also have to buy a laptop :-)

Awesome feeling!!!!

1 comment:

Circumspect observer trying to be one handed economist said...

Congs bro, it certainly is a great feeling