Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome a new domain

A .info domain to my little kitty of domains. Admittedly not a very big kitty, but it still excites me every time i buy a new domain :)

My investment in building this site is only going to be $1.19 and time. I have free hosting from IFTK Hosting (thanks to facebook forums and thank you to IFTK too for re-activating it so quickly after i let it go inactive)and am using Google apps for e-mail. Might use Weebly for the frontpage. Am definitely using Social Media Toolkit

I did want to use Alstrasoft's StartPage software but the price is prohibitive, i dont have SSL with IFTK( cant expect everything on a free account no?) and Alstrasoft doesnt seem to have a free co-branded option.

Quite a lot seems to be getting done for free :D

No comments: