Friday, November 09, 2007

Ideas/Follow Ups

I really should start to index every idea i get. Otherwise i'm apt to forget about it. Sometime last week, Neha reminded me about something that I had completely forgotten. It is/was a great idea( Hey! I'm the one with the idea so you either accept its great or Keep Quiet :-P ) but i've done absolutely no work on it. Sure, I've got the first few pages set.... atleast i know what the first few pages should be but I havent done a thing beyond that. I havent even put the first few pages together. Think i should be start sometime soon no?

I also should keep things ready for a presentation. The other day, I realised that I should have started promoting the 3rd Company product at the earliest. Arranged to meet a member of the market i wanted to target, but when push came to shove, I wasnt even the least bit ready. Now i'm only partially ready, I have to still burn a cd with the software.

But i've begun pursuing people in colleges and other people for registerting the company.

Funny, just when i'm about to leave Hyd do i start to put things into overdrive :-|

No comments: